Product development and end-to-end design for web and native iOS applications.
- INFORMATION ARCHITECTURE
- END-TO-END PRODUCT DEVELOPMENT
- USER EXPERIENCE
- USER INTERFACE DESIGN
- DATA VISUALIZATION
- INTERACTION DESIGN
SHARE THIS CASE STUDY
Experience design for web and native IOS applications:
After our initial discovery phase, we determined that there were two very different personas we needed to address:
- Employees: A mobile app, so they could easily refer people from their network with the convenience of their phones.
- Companies: A web app to manage job openings, recruiting processes, and bounty payments for referral providers regardless of their operating system.
Since the mobile experience was going to be determined by the capabilities of the company-facing application – and Boon needed a way to show investors how that part of the product was going to be –we started by working on the web app first.
Once the web app was under development, we began working on the native iOS app, thus translating all the relevant features to the employee experience.
Build two separate, but integrated products for a double-sided marketplace.
We provided Boon with a B2C mobile application and enterprise dashboard:
- Designed and built a web application that runs on any major browser application
- Reduced friction for the on boarding process of Boon’s enterprise customers
- Designed and built a native iOS app in a way that takes advantage of the phone’s processing power to run smart algorithms
WHAT THE CLIENT SAYS
WANDR is incredible. Our product has come leaps and bounds since we started working with them. It’s not just the end product that’s impressive, it’s their entire approach. They really make it their job to understand your product and vision from top to bottom, while pushing out a consistent stream of amazing work. They’re basically part of our core team at this point.